Besides posting on craft ideas and projects, Craftside is sponsored by QBookshop, making it an excellent resource for anyone interested in finding books on a particular technique. Look at the "Categories" sidebar for everything from "1000 Ideas by 100 Fashion Designers" to "Calligraphy 101 by Jeaneen Gauthier."
Pop-Up Alphabet by the Author of Playing With Pop-Ups, Helen Hiebert
Today, I have two amazing pop-up videos and a free download of a pop-up alphabet to share with you. Plus, there's a Mother's Day card tutorial using the pop-up letters. This first video shows the projects in the new book...
Relax, and Color In a Page of Flowers Just Like You Did When You Were a Kid
I am totally loving the new "adult coloring book" trend. Are you? This page of flowers to color is from the book Flowers Coloring Book: Beautiful Pictures from the Garden of Nature. If you haven't tried coloring in a while,...
How to Make a Zipper Bracelet with a Vintage Sugar Bowl Gift "Box"
I had the pleasure of being a part of a big CHA Blogger event that was hosted by Fave Crafts and having a project included in their Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014 ebook. Here is my project along with the...
- Apr 28, 2014 A Fun GIF Made with the Images from City Sketch New York
- Apr 25, 2014 $2.99 Kindle Ebook Deals on Craft Books! April 25th-May 11th, 2014
- Apr 24, 2014 How to Lose a Tail and Manage a High-Speed Blowout from the book Manskills by Chris Peterson
- Apr 23, 2014 How to Draw Monster Trucks from The Monster Jam Drawing & Activity Book
- Apr 22, 2014 How to Draw a Bedroom from the Book, Sketching Masterclass
- Apr 21, 2014 Susan Schwake's new art class: Let's Paint! and more crafty news
- Apr 18, 2014 Cookie Decorating Tip: Use Mini Cookie Cutters to Make Mini Fondant Decorations
- Apr 17, 2014 How to Create a Lightweight, Move-able Design Wall and a How to Make 100 Ribbon Embellishments book giveaway
- Apr 16, 2014 How to Make Neatlines from Map Art Lab
- Apr 15, 2014 Easter Basket full of Craft Books Giveaway and how to make a Grassy Garden Gnomes
- Apr 14, 2014 New Books: Map Art Lab and The Quilter's Palette Giveaway and more crafty news
- Apr 11, 2014 Recipe for a Peanut Butter Banana Milk Shake from the Book, 500 400-Calorie Recipes by Dick Logue
- Apr 10, 2014 Easy Frame Update Idea Inspired by the Book, Paint Lab
- Apr 09, 2014 Craftside at Craftcation and Courney Cerruti's Washi Tape Book Makes Its Debut
- Apr 08, 2014 Kiss Posters from John Foster's book Paper and Ink Workshop
- Apr 07, 2014 Edward Scissorhands doll by Roguedolls Featured in The Doll Scene
- Apr 04, 2014 Lollipop Decorating Ideas and Embellishing Tips from The Complete Photo Guide to Candy Making
- Apr 02, 2014 Descriptive Word Pairs Exercise From the Book Playing with Type
- Apr 01, 2014 A Giveawat with Red Heart Yarn and 2 Crochet Books, Plus a Lace-Up Boot Topper Design
- Mar 31, 2014 Dogs Who Love "101 Dog Tricks" Facebook Wall and More!
- Mar 28, 2014 How to Make Spun Sugar from The Sweet Book of Candy Making by Elizabeth LaBau
- Mar 27, 2014 How to Dye by Osmosis from Yarn Works: How to Spin, Dye, and Knit Your Own Yarn
- Mar 26, 2014 Scissor Pin and Pink Prima Beads Necklace
- Mar 25, 2014 Knit a Fish Border Pattern from Baby Knits from Around the World
- Mar 24, 2014 20 Ways to Draw a Butterfly giveaway and more crafty goodness