Here's one blogger who maintains that the American dream is alive and well - that it is indeed possible to be well off and happy without winning the lottery or robbing a bank. No voice speaks louder than experience, and that is the voice that we hear through this site. The blogger's paid off all debt, managed their finances and career carefully, and saved and invested their way to a happy, fulfilled life. You can do it, too!
Still Looking for an Email from Me?
It seems that every time I think I've reached everyone who wants to be notified of my new site, another 100 people or so seem to show up asking for access. So my plan is to keep posting here every...
Do You Want an Email from Me?
I'm still getting quite a few people saying they requested and didn't receive an update to my new blog. So I'll post here a few more times just to make sure whoever wants to be included gets a notice. If...
- Dec 20, 2015 Latest Update
- Oct 29, 2015 Update on New Site
- Aug 29, 2015 Checking in and New Blog
- Sep 17, 2014 FMF on Hiatus
- Sep 15, 2014 Help a Reader: Maxing Out after Reaching 401k Limit
- Sep 12, 2014 Reader Profile: KP
- Sep 10, 2014 Help a Reader: Dealing with a Pension
- Sep 08, 2014 The New Retirement Rule?
- Sep 05, 2014 10 Things Americans Waste Money On
- Sep 03, 2014 Costs of Commuting
- Sep 01, 2014 Happy Labor Day
- Aug 29, 2014 A Film About the Retirement Crisis
- Aug 27, 2014 The Wealthy Look at Money Differently
- Aug 25, 2014 Five Myths and Misconceptions about Indexing
- Aug 22, 2014 It Takes $130k to Live the American Dream
- Aug 20, 2014 Podcasts that Provide Great Value
- Aug 18, 2014 Average and Median Net Worths
- Aug 15, 2014 Real Estate "Profits" and How I Stack Up
- Aug 13, 2014 Why People Have Money Problems
- Aug 11, 2014 When It's Wise to Delay Taking Social Security
- Aug 08, 2014 Six Rookie Landlord Mistakes
- Aug 06, 2014 How Much Do You Need to be Rich?
- Aug 04, 2014 What Outdoor Feature Would You Most Like for Your Home?
- Aug 02, 2014 Unwanted Emails
- Aug 01, 2014 Help a Reader: Retirement Savings